Where to find us
You can either access the Internet via your own laptop throughout the terminal by using wireless connection OR at an Internet Kiosk, situated at various places throughout the terminal. See Map.
3 simple steps to connect
- Using your laptop or an Internet Kiosk simply launch a web-browser, visit any website and you will be redirected to the Skyggnir Internet Access website.
- You can access the Internet directly from this website.
- By choosing your preferred timeplan and providing your Credit Card details. After your online purchase you will be issued with a username and password. We recommend that you write them down for future reference.
- Start browsing the Internet.
490 ISK for 60 minutes
990 ISK for 4 hours
1990 ISK for 24 hours
First time user? - It´s easy to start!
You may need to follow these simple steps.
- Click on Start - at the left corner of your screen.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Choose Network Connections.
- Go to Wireless Network Connection, right click and choose Properties from the menu.
- Click the Wireless Networks tab. "hotspot" should be visible when clicking the View Available Networks button. To connect double-click on "hot-spot". Close the window.
- Right click Wireless Network Connection and click Properties. Click on the General tab, find Internet Protocol
(TCP / IP) in the list and click Properties.
- Select Obtain an IP Address Automatically and Obtain DNS Server Address Automatically and OK. Close the window.
- Open your Internet Explorer webbrowser and click on Tools.
- Choose Internet Options from the list and click on the Connections tab.
- Click on LAN Settings and make sure that only the box Bypass Proxy Server for Local Addresses is checked. Click OK to confirm. Close the window.
- Reboot your computer.
For any additonal help with the Skyggnir Internet Access please contact us by telephone: (+354) 516 1600 or e-mail email@example.com